Thursday, November 2, 2017

Happy Go Lucky ...

Hello Friends!
Today over on the Dies R Us Blog, I'm standing in for DT member Birgit who is dealing with the loss of her Dad.  Our prayers go out to her and her family.  I have a cute and easy card to share that could be used for a variety of occasions!


 A very simple creation that came together by first creating the background panel for these cute puppies.  By using a panel of watercolor paper that I first spritz with water, I then used a wide brush and simply brushed on green watercolor paints for the grass and blue for the sky.

The dies I have used today are:


Amy Design - Dies - Dog House


Amy Design - Dies - Sweet Pet - Dogs


Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Squares


 I popped up the two dogs in the front using 3M dimensional tape and my cute sentiment is by Rubbernecker Stamps.   I just can't seem to leave a sky emply ... lol ... so I grabbed one of my bird Stampscape stamps.

 I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.